Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sale-a-bration is here.



For those of you that are unaware of Sale-a-bration let me fill you in!

Customers :(this can be done online or through me) - You get to select any one of the Sale-a-bration items with a purchase of $60. AND there is no limit, so for every $60 you spend you get another item! Remember these are limited time Stampin' Up! supplies that are here only from Feb. 1 to March 31st

Hostesses : If you host a workshop and your sales are $350 you will also earn yet another Sale-a-bration item! I have some dates available. Please let me know if you are interested in hosting a workshop!

Recruits : This is the BIG one! If you decide to Join Stampin' Up! and do what you love then you get to pick ANY stamp set from the current catalogue as a thank you from Stampin' Up! AND are you ready for this....the kit is 15% off!!! How amazing is that!?!?!
I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment