Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clubs and Worshops

Hello Everyone!

Some of you have been asking about clubs so here are the details. Clubs are a great way to get your favourite stamping supplies without spending large amounts all at once. This is how I started. I did 3 clubs before I decided that I wanted to become a demonstrator. The clubs will be starting in January. Please email me if you would like to join one or both.

I am also taking bookings for workshops in your home. At a workshop you invite your friends and I will bring 2 cards for them to make. Your friends place an order for the items they wish to buy and you will receive the hostess benefits (free merchandise and hostess only stamp sets). This is a fun evening with your friends and they don't need to know how to stamp to have a great time. This is a wonderful time to host a workshop. Starting January 5 to March 31st Stampin' up sale-a-bration will begin. During this time for every $65 your guest spend they will receive a free stamp set, Paper pack or punch from a special catalogue available during sale-a-bration only and once your workshop reaches $395 you will get a free item as well. As a special thank you for booking a workshop before Jan 15 I will give you $20 in additional merchandise on top of the hostess benefits you will receive at your workshop.(your workshop dose not have to be before Jan 15 just your booking)

Stampers 8 Club – This is a stamp group that gets together once a month for 8 months. Each month you will make 2-3 different projects, sometimes with a different technique or accessory. One of the months you will act as the hostess and receive the benefits (hostess only stamp set as well as free merchandise) You place a $30 order per month plus shipping and taxes and I provide the supplies for the class and a current catalogue for free.

Scrappers 8 Club – This is a scrap booking group that gets together once a month for 8 months. Each month we will do 2 double page layouts. You place a $35 order per month plus shipping and taxes and I provide the supplies, layouts, extra embellishments and a current catalogue for free.

***If you wish to join both clubs you will be required to place a $60 order per month and you will be the hostess for 2 months. ***

Long Distance - I have had some of you inquire if you can join if you are not in my area. The answer is most defiantly. I will have your kit and a printout of the layouts delivered right to your door.

I ask that you please pass this along to your friends. I really appreciate your support. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Congratulations for making it to the end of this very long post. Please send me a reply and I will be drawing for a free ink pad. Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment