Monday, January 04, 2010

Love you much- Mojo Monday


Here is my first attempt at a Mojo Monday sketch. I am pleased with how it turned out. I kept it very simple with Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock and Old Olive DSP, with Very Vanilla 5/16" brads. I used the new scallop trim boarder (in the sale-a-bration catalog) and scallop trim corner punches and well scripted stamp set (both in the occasions mini)

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who create these sketches. I hope to do more of these in the weeks to come. It was fun!

On another note. I was over to Shelli's blog to check out her creative challenge. Another challenge I have never taken part in. Can you believe it! and as I am reading it I think Oh my goodness! This it exactly what I was thinking when I was making my Mojo sketch. I wanted to make a non traditional Valentines card. So this ones for you Shelli.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card, Its so cute. You should be happy with the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh your design using this layout it awesome. I am amazed at the beautiful cards this week. Yours is no exception, just lovely and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monochromatic color scheme and the choice of punched border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with the punches for the square, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Elegant and classy. I like your card a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just gorgeous, I love it, TFS

    ReplyDelete