Saturday, December 06, 2008

Clubs

Hello Everyone! Here are the classes I am currently offering. I am thrilled to be a Stampin' up demonstrator and look forward to working with you all. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Stampers 8 Club – This is a stamp group that gets together once a month for 8 months. Each month you will make 2-3 different projects, sometimes with a different technique or accessory. One of the months you will act as the hostess and receive the benefits (hostess only stamp set as well as free merchandise) You place a $25 order per month plus shipping and taxes and I provide the supplies for the class and a current catalog for free.


Scrappers 8 Club – This is a scrap booking group that gets together once a month for 8 months. Each month we will do 3 double page layouts. You order a simply scrappin kit of your choice each month $ 23.95 and I provide the layouts, extra embellishments and a current catalog for free. You will have a ton of stuff left over to make more pages and cards. These kits are an awesome deal.



Long Distance - I have had some of you inquire if you can join if you are not in my area. The answer is most defiantly. I will have your kit and a printout of the layouts delivered right to your door. Thank you all so much for your support and kind words!


No comments:

Post a Comment