Tuesday, December 02, 2008

First Post




Hello Everyone!

Here is my first official post on my new blog. Thank you Veronica for helping me put it together. You do a beautiful job!

A few weeks back my wonderful sister offered to host my first ever Christmas card class. We had 10 ladies out who had never stamped before. I was a little apprehensive but it was a blast. Tammy next time you are getting a sippy cup! Thank you to my sister for having us. I know I have you hooked now. This is one of the cards that we made at the class. Over the next few days I will post the rest of them.


I am going to try to post daily so check back often. I will also be posting some clubs and classes this week.

Recipe: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Ski Slope, Scallop Punch, 1 3/4 Punch, 1 1/2 Punch, Top Note, Bashfull Blue Ribbon, Best Yet (hostess set) & Merry & Bright stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment