Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Kids Card

At this months downline meeting the swap was a kids theme. I wanted to make a card that I thought the child receiving it would like. Not a card for the parents that would get tossed aside. I bought these bright pencils thinking that I must be able to make something with. The colors are totally out of my comfort zone! But I am happy with how fun they look. I made this with no particular occasion in mind. It is fun to give a just because your great kind of card. Hope you are enjoying you week so far. Thank you for stopping by today!

Kids card,bright,card with a gift, card with pencil
Kids card,bright,card with a gift, card with pencil

2 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute is that. That would make a great craft sale item. I may borrow your idea??? Love it, Renee.

    ReplyDelete