Thursday, March 04, 2010

Convention Swaps

This year I have decided that I am going to submit to the Stampin’ up! Artisan contest. This is for demos only. We are required to make 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2 3D items. Quite a daunting task. And the hardest part is that I can’t share them with you. It’s like torture!!! I have been doing my best to work on my submissions however with two beautiful girls under two I am extremely busy. So I am going to be sharing with you some of the fabulous swaps that I received at convention last year and they are just screaming to be shared with everyone! I hope this will allow me to concentrate on my task at hand. I will still have some of my creations to share along with the convention swaps. You won’t be disappointed! Thank you for your support! Now on to today’s post.

This card was made by Lisa Chatterjee using the Magic Snowflake Technique. This card is simply marvelous! It is always a challenge to make a man card, but this one hit the nail on the head. I love that Lisa used the Linen thread in the place of ribbon. The detail on this card is very impressive. Thank you so much for your swap Lisa.

Stampin' Up Convention Swaps Lisa Chatterjee Magic Snowflake Technique

1 comment: