Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Butterfly Card



Here is a cute and simple card I made for one of the great ladies I work with. She was celebrating her 35 wedding anniversary. I made half as invitations and half as thank you cards. She asked for something simple and not to girly. So this is what I came up with. The colors are More Mustard, Old Olive and Night of Navy. I can’t remember the name if this DSP but it is unfortunately retired. I used the texturez plates for the background and the butterfly die. Layering the butterfly’s tied with twine to give some dimension. I am very pleased with how they turned out. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee, The DSP is Maine Blueberry! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and colors.. It's one way to get through the winter blahs

    TFS

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - and versatile! perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete