Thursday, February 04, 2010

Wedding Program


This is a supper simple wedding program I made for a sweet girl I work with. She was showing me different programs she was thinking of and I offered to help her out. She had a fall wedding so of course we did Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. The main body of the program was printed and layered in a step fashion with the headings she wanted. Then the wrap was punched and folded over with the Pumpkin Pie accent and ribbon. I fastened everything with double sided tape and stick strip so there were no unsightly staples. They looked very elegant and she loved them. It always makes me so happy to see the smile on someone’s face when they see what I made for them. Thank you for letting me share your special day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Renee! Great look, I will have to have my sister look at this for her wedding!

    ReplyDelete