Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simply Sunday Sketch

Sorry for the late post. We had a busy weekend. I am so excited to show you my take on my up line Heather Summers sketch. She is such a talented lady. I hope to make time to post this each Sunday and I would love for you to take part. Please post your link here as well as on Heather's blog.

I made this card with the Pink Flamingo DSP. I am really loving this paper. I was so pleased with the card when I was done and I knew exactly who I was going to give this card to. My sister-in-law who is also a demo. Happy Birthday Paula! Then I decided to make a gift bag to match. As I pulled out the envelope I thought it looked just to plain. So I decided to jazz it up. I think I will be making more gift bags. It was fun! and it just completes the look! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I look forward to seeing your creations.




heather summers, simply sunday sketch, sketch, button, stamp with heather, big shot
heather summers, simply sunday sketch, sketch, button, stamp with heather, big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment