Thursday, April 08, 2010

Big News

So I want to make a big apology to all my faithful readers. I had wonderful intentions to show you some of the fabulous swaps I received at Convention. However I spent every extra moment I had working on my Artisan projects. I am extremely proud of my creations and wish I could share them with you. I have taken this week off from stamping but will be back Sunday.

Now for the BIG NEWS!

Stampin' Up! Has announced that they are doing a colour renovation. I know I was a little shocked at first too but I think it is wonderful! Stampin' Up! did not make this decision lightly. I am so excited to see some of our favorite in colours coming back with an addition of 5 new never sean before colours. When I looked at the colours that are leaving us I realised that I rarely used most of them. In addition we will get 5 new In Colours in July when the new catalog comes out. Here is a look at our new colours
new color, stamping up colours, convention, exciting news,big news


No comments:

Post a Comment