Friday, April 23, 2010

Cambridge & District Humane Society Fundraiser

This fundraiser is one close to my heart. Two years ago this August we said goodbye to our beautiful bulldog Hyla. I miss her so much! There is nothing like the unconditional love of a pet. Our family is so busy with two girls under two we are not in the position to adopt another pet at this time but I still would like to make a difference.

cambridge humain society, fundraiser, card,stamin up, fun
I am happy to present to you a wonderful event to support the Cambridge & District Humane Society. These fabulous projects were designed by my wonderful friend and upline Heather Summers.

cambridge humain society, fundraiser, card,stamin up, fun
Here are the details:

• Saturday June 5, 2010
• 10 – 1 pm
• Birthday Theme
• $40 and you'll receive all supplies for the projects, the Birthday Bliss stamp set, snacks, a fun day out and maybe even a door prize!!!!
• plus your fee includes a $10 donation to the Cambridge & District Humane Society
• we are making 3 cards, 4 tags and a package
• Limited to 40 tickets!
I really hope you can join in the fun! If you can't make the event, I am happy to prepare a "to go" package for you! Included will be all the supplies and instructions. Please register early to avoid disappointment.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment