Monday, April 19, 2010

Mojo Monday 135

Happy Monday!

Here is my Mojo Monday Card. I am happy with the end result of this card. I was unsure where to start with this sketch. So I made the star like shape first. I used the top note die cutting out the whole shape first then laying it lengthwise along the short side of the die and VOLA! This is what you get. Isn’t it fun? I am thinking that this will be a nice wedding or anniversary card.

Thank you for stopping in today and have a wonderful week!

Supply list; Old Olive and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Old Olive Designer Series Paper, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Final Press Textured impressions Embossing Folder, Designer Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Library Clip, 5/16” Neutrals Jumbo Brads, 1/4” Old Olive and Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8” Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

Mojo monday 135, mojo monday, sketch, big shot, stamp, card
Mojo monday 135, mojo monday, sketch, big shot, stamp, card


1 comment: