Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 134

So I know it is not Monday and I’m sorry for the late post. I have been busy with two very sick little girls but I think they are finally on the mend.

I have been missing completing the Mojo Monday. These sketches are always so awesome! I love to see all the wonderful creations that come out of it and I am amazed by all of the talent you ladies have. Thank you for sharing.

I used the flower Daisies #2 die with a basic Gray Corduroy Button for the center, Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper,(I am seriously going to miss this paper), Full of Life Stamp Set, Rose Red Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Rose Red, Basic Black and Basic Grey Cardstock.

Thank you so much for visiting me today!

Take Care,

mojo monday, mojo monday 134, stamping, stampin up, sketch
mojo monday, mojo monday 134, stamping, stampin up, sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment