Sunday, April 11, 2010

Simply Sunday Sketch

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I have to say I am happy to be stamping for fun again. Artisan was a little stressful. I have never tied and untied so many bows in my life. I just wanted everything to be as perfect as could be.

Here is Heather Summers simply sunday sketch. I love this weeks sketch and would love for you to play along. I had this flower already stamped sitting on my desk just waiting to be added to a creation. I was practicing my water coloring. I am still learning but I like how this one turned out. I wanted to keep it simple and elegant. Hope you like it.

heather summers, simply sunday sketch, water coloring, stamping
heather summers, simply sunday sketch, water coloring, stamping

4 comments:

  1. Nice work! Love the colours!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Renee! I like how you turned it into a square card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I liked how you also finished the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card caught my eye amongst the Sunday sketch entries. I LOVE the black matting, it is so striking. And your watercolouring is just great!

    ReplyDelete